Want to build strength but don’t have time to go to the gym? Consider a power rack, like the Valor Fitness BD-7. It offers a ton of features and is great for any home gym.
You don’t need much equipment to use it. Once you get it, set it up. And you’ll be ready to go in no time. Just be safe when you do use it.
As the name says, The Valor Athletics BD-7 Power Rack is the must have for peoples that want to take their workouts to the next level. Yes, you heard right … next level. This rack offers the possibility to make over 18 different positions on bar supports ranging. This rack is the all-in-one station for your exercises, making them more effective and with less time be consumed. The rack holds a weight capacity of 500lbs which makes it great for lots of regimens with a wide variety. The rack is designed for you, which allows the main frame to double as a chin-bar. The rack offers you a steel frame very sturdy, 2 steel squat bars, and 4 adjustable weight-bar supports. The Valor Athletics BD-7 Power Rack is the best choice for peoples that want to step up their exercises and gain their “ripped” look!
For our Valor Fitness BD-7 review, we started with a look at the machine’s features. We looked at the options you have for strength training as well as how much weight the machine can handle.
Next, we considered professional and customer reviews. From there, we gathered our own pros and cons.
Finally, we had to compare the power rack to a couple of similar options. We gave those power racks a similar review but in a smaller package.
Now, before we continue with our Valor Fitness BD-7 review, we want to remind you to be safe when using exercise equipment. Even if there are safety features, you still have to maintain your awareness.
Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack
- ROCK SOLID, STURDY & SAFE – Whether you are racking your heavy barbell or performing pull-ups, this rack will has your back. It will remain completely still with no shaking or rocking. Comes with heavy duty safety bars for your safety and security while using this rack. Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel with rubber base caps that encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- CHANGE UP YOUR WORKOUT- This squat cage can be used in many ways. Includes a pull up station with knurled grip at the top of the workout cage, in addition to the lat pull down station with plate loading carriage (lap bar and low row/curl bar included). Use it for squats, bench, pull-ups, lat pulls, bicep curls and many more!
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE – This squat rack cage does not need to be bolted down. Comes with all necessary hardware and our new and improved manual with easy to follow instructions.
- ORGANIZED & ADJUSTABLE- This weight rack cage allows for an organized home gym with 4 plate storage pegs measuring 8” each for ample storage for both Olympic and standard plates. 27 variable positions for bar support, ranging in height from 17.5” to 68”. Vibrant numbering system to easily identify variable positions.
- ADDITIONAL- 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the power cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the fitness rack, 750 lb. max load for safety bars. 200lb. max load on the Lat Pull down. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The Valor Fitness BD-7 is a fantastic power rack. It offers a ton of features and specs so you can get a good strength workout in at home.This power rack comes with a lat pulldown bar, as well as a pull-up station. The lat pulldown station comes with a plate loading cartridge, a lap bar, and a low row and curl bar. Meanwhile, the pull-up station has a knurled grip at the top of the rack.
You can set the rack one of 27 positions depending on the bar support you need. The power rack can withstand up to 800 pounds depending on the part of the machine you use. It works with standard and Olympic weight plates.
The Valor Athletics BD-7 Power Rack offers you safety with his 1” steel bars, which guaranteed will hold any weight that you lift. The main frame measures 2” x 2” being made on a 12-steel gauge, that’s what make the rack strong, firm and durable. You have an inside space of 23.5 inches for your exercises, with a side to side measures of 43.5 inches. The rack offers rubber base caps and metallic pewter finishing. The rack offers you 4 solid steel chrome adjustable weight bars and 2 solid steel squat bars.
The Valor Athletics BD-7 Power Rack offers you 4 plate storage legs, being situated on the back of it taking two pegs with a long of 8 inches. The space for your exercises is wide since the rack offers an outer measure of 47” in depth, 63.5” in width and 82” in height, with an inner of 39” in depth, 43.5” width, 80” height and only weights 135 lbs. The lat pull can handle easily 250lbs and the max weighs for the bar holder is 500lbs.
The frame material is made from metal, painted with a black / chrome color.
For our review of the Valor Fitness BD-7, we wanted to share our own pros and cons. First, the pros:
- Many options for strength training
- Can hold a lot of weight
- Good safety features
- Can take a while to assemble
- May not hold as much weight as claimed
The Fittest of All
To give a better review of the Valor Fitness BD-7, we compared it to two similar power racks. That way, you can get a fuller picture of the options available to you.
We think the Valor Fitness BD-7 is an excellent addition to any home gym. It offers a ton of features and workout choices in one package.
While the competition has good choices, you can’t go wrong with the Valor Fitness BD-7.
Share your favorite power rack feature down in the comments!
Valor Fitness BD-7 Review: Comprehensive Analysis
To round out our review of the Valor Fitness BD-7, we looked at a couple of professional reviews.
One review said the Valor Fitness BD-7 is perfect for anyone who wants to work out at home. It offers a lot of features and is great for somewhat serious lifters.
A second professional review mentioned the Valor Fitness BD-7 has some great features to keep you safe as you use the machine.
We also took a look at customer reviews, where the average reviews are positive. One customer said the power rack is sturdy, and the lat attachment works well. However, a second customer noted the rack isn’t suitable for heavy lifting.
Valor Athletics BD-7 Power rack is your next level in terms of exercises! Weight lifting? No problem, because this rack offers you everything you need for your day to day training, allowing you up to 17 adjustments. For your security, the two steel safety bars are sturdy so you can rely on it. It is sturdy, but in the same time it is affordable. The price is low for racks of this type, under 500$ and will make you lose less time while you will do your home training, instead of going to gym.