- 2" Sq. Steel Tube Construction HD. J Hooks & 1" Solid Steel Safety Bars included.
- 48.5" x 48" x 82.5" H - 140 lbs Olympic Set & weights are shown for information only-not Included.
- Professionally Knurled 1 1/8" Dia Front Chinning Bar. Designed to add many attachments to convert as a home gym.
- 31 holes 2" apart with numbers for adjustment. 2" distance between holes and numbers are essential for efficient lifting
- TDS has been in business for 44 years. Thousands have been sold all over the world.
Why drive to the gym and pay membership when you can have equipment at the comfort of your own home? It only makes sense if you really think about it. TDS Power Rack 72 Inches High it’s the perfect choice for apartments with low ceilings and still a good piece for your day by day workouts.
This rack is smaller than the other racks, but that’s what gives it the big advantage for the individuals who want to take the fitness gym in their houses. Don’t be fooled by the size of this rack. Although it might not be one of the biggest racks on the market, it’s one of the sturdiest. That’s one of the most important features that anybody wants from a rack, especially when it’s in their home.
TDS Power Rack is equipped with 1” solid steel bars that give you safety and can support more than 1,000 pounds. This rack is solid and can give you stability when you work out. Because of its solid and large frame, you have the guarantee that this rack will not tremble, shake or rattle when you will use it.
Features of TDS Power Rack
Featuring a sturdy build that’s sure to support you well through your tough squat-based workouts, this open rack station from TDS can become a faithful companion in your quest for reaching higher levels of physical fitness and strength!
The concept of this contraption features two different sets of bars. The first one is the front pair of bars comes with 31 holes, each sitting pretty 2 inches apart.
The rear pair of poles, on the other hand, is taller with its 82.5-inch stature. This rear configuration also enables you to set the weights 2 inches from each other. Also, thanks to their height, these rear poles give you 31 hole to work with, which is more than enough options to choose from, even for the most elaborate of squat workouts.
In addition, this offer also comes with safety pins and J-hooks you can use to secure the weights to the position of your liking.
- Sturdy, 140-pound construction
- Comes with two tall and two shorter pairs of bars
- There are 21 and 31 height positions you can choose from on the front and rear bars, respectively
- Comes with Olympic bar holders
- Safety pins and J hooks are included
- The paint tends to chip off the J-hooks and safety pins fairly easily
- Some customers have reported troubles with shipping
TDS Power Rack 72 Inches High is equipped with J Hooks, very good for your weightlifting safety. With 25 holes that are adjustable and space of 2” between the holes, makes this rack perfect for a variety of exercises and workouts. Equipped with a chinning bar professionally placed in the back. Having measurements of 57” width, 49” depth and 72” height this rack will not let you down!
The best thing about the TDS Power Rack 72 Inches High is as the name says the height. This makes it perfect for lower ceilings rooms. Being made from a sturdy steel, it provides the safety you need. You can do your pull-ups, bench presses, squats, roles, etc. without having any problems.
The rack will not shake or rattle. Easy to assemble, comes in 2 boxes, weighting only 120pounds. Its weight makes this rack easy to move around, easy to switch between your rooms. This rack is a best buy for beginners, regulars and hard work individuals who want to start their fitness sessions indoor.
Safety always comes first when you’re training, especially when you’re around heavyweights. You have to take every precaution necessary, but it’s nice to know that the TDS Power Rack can absorb a lot of weight, so you don’t have to worry about it collapsing and damaging other objects in your home.
Reach out to us with any questions you might still have or let us know how this powerful rack worked out for you.