You’ve finally decided to work on getting that summer body and bringing sexy back — but there’s one problem. Your achy knees won’t let you squat, run, bend, or even run. Do you stop trying or work out through the pain and hope it goes away? Not at all! The answer is to invest in the best knee sleeves for squats.
Knee injuries are incredibly common in endurance sports and even everyday activities. A knee injury can mean serious time out, and we know that’s the last thing you need when you’re trying to achieve your fitness goals.
That’s where the best knee sleeves for squats come in. They not only keep your joints warm but also counteract compressive forces caused by pressure during training. As a result, you’re able to work out without any discomfort. So don’t let knee pain get in the way of your summer goals.
Invest in the Best Knee Sleeves for Squats
Finding the best knee sleeves for squats is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. There are a plethora of options to choose from, and it doesn’t help that all manufacturers make boisterous claims about their products. Nonetheless, with the right approach, you should be able to find the best knee sleeves for your needs. Here’s how to go about it.
Get value for money
When it comes to knee sleeves, everyone has different needs. Therefore, what may be value for money for one person may not fit the bill for another. For this reason, you should base the overall value for money based on the benefits of the knee sleeves at its price point. However, this may change depending on where you are in your fitness journey.
It’s crucial to ask yourself several questions before investing in any knee sleeves. Are you recovering from an injury? Have you just started working out? Or are you a serious athlete? Your answer to these questions will help you identify the right knee sleeves for your needs, thereby preventing you from buying knee sleeves that won’t get the job done.
One size doesn’t fit all
It’s tempting to buy the knee sleeves that everyone’s raving about. However, you should know that what works for one person may not work for you due to differing needs. For example, heavy lifters require knee sleeves with less flexibility and more support. Runners and cyclists, on the other hand, need moderate flexibility and support because extremely tight sleeves may restrict their movements. And if you’re in recovery, you’ll need greater flexibility and minimal support. Besides, everyone wears different sized sleeves. Again, analyze your situation and figure out what would work best for you.
Don’t let looks fool you
When you’re searching for the best knee sleeves for squats, it’s crucial to invest in a durable pair. At first glance, all knee sleeves look durable, probably because they’re mostly made of the same material. But don’t just settle for the overall look. Analyze the stitching and shape of the sleeves because these determine the sleeves’ durability. It’s also advisable to consider reputable brands for knee sleeves. High-quality knee sleeves should last you one to two years. Anything less than that would be a waste of money.
Personal preferences matter
The primary advantage of wearing knee sleeves and compression gear is to improve blood circulation and enhance recovery and performance. However, different athletes have different preferences when it comes to the warmth of the sleeve. Some find that thin sleeves keep them warm enough, and others prefer sleeves with thick fabric. Therefore, make sure you figure out what works best for you before buying any sleeves.
Ergonomics should be your top priority when you’re searching for the best knee sleeves for squats because they determine how comfortable the sleeves feel. There’s a high chance you won’t enjoy your workout routine if you’re wearing uncomfortable sleeves, so don’t take the comfort of your sleeves lightly. Try the sleeves out before making a final decision and ensure you feel fantastic in them. After all, you’re spending money on the sleeves and shouldn’t expect anything short of high quality.
How We Found the Best Knee Sleeves for Squats
We’re on a mission to help you find the best knee sleeves for squats. For this reason, we scoured the internet in search of the top options on the market. We considered recommendations from top sites like RxdSleeves, Bach Performance, and Very Well Fit. In addition to this, we read customer reviews to find out their experience with each of the sleeves.
To narrow down our list, we picked only the knee sleeves with a good review and analyzed their features against their price to ensure you’re getting value for your money. All we can say is that you’re in for a treat!
Top 8 Knee Sleeves for Improved Performance and Recovery
After hours of research, we managed to come up with eight of the best knee sleeves for squats. Whether you’re a beginner, a gym enthusiast, or a professional athlete, we can assure you that your squat game will never be the same with these sleeves. So without further ado, let’s get this show on the road.
1. UFlex Athletics Knee Sleeve
- COMFORT & STABILITY: With a 4 way stretch capability and compression, this knee support for women and men improves your muscle endurance while participating in your favorite sports without restricting...
- FLEXIBLE SUPPORT: The knee compression sleeves offer support to minor conditions and the elastic mold allows for flexibility and full range of motion
Knee sleeves that use compression fabrics are excellent for recovery, and they help improve blood circulation. The UFlex Athletics Knee Sleeve is made of high-quality materials that provide the compression you need to reduce inflammation, stiffness, and pain. Besides, the sleeves have a heating technology that enhances muscle recovery. And if you’re very active, you’ll love that these sleeves feature a breathable and moisture-wicking fabric that guarantees comfort.
Not to mention, the sleeves feature silicone grip gel that ensures they stay put, thereby eliminating the need to yank them back into place. Users have nothing but good things to say about these knee sleeves.
2. ProFitness Bamboo Fabric Knee Sleeve
- PROVIDES KNEE SUPPORT – Our ProFitness knee compression sleeves offer solid protection when you are out putting in a lot of miles on the trails or the treadmill.
- SUPPORTS POST SURGERY RECOVERY – Delivering all-around knee support and compression after surgery. Our knee sleeve will make sure the path back to your lifestyle is a safe one. Good for pain...
If joint stiffness and arthritis inflammation are slowing you down, you won’t go wrong with the ProFitness Bamboo Fabric Knee Sleeve. These knee sleeves are designed to deal with arthritis pain and aid in recovery. However, you can use them for gym workouts, cross-training, weight lifting, and any other physical activity you choose.
The sleeves feature non-slip technology and come in three different colors. And if you have sensitive skin, you’ll love that the bamboo charcoal fabric is irritation-free. Buyers love these sleeves.
3. BERTER 160 Knee Brace
- 🏃 INJURY PREVENTION and PAIN RELIEF: Protect your knee & thigh from pulling in sports activity, reduce pain and recover faster from meniscus tear, arthritis, swelling, tendonitis, soreness,...
- 🏃 Comfortable Snug & Moisture Wicking Fabrics: BERTER 160 Model Knee brace combined with Nylon, Spandex, Polyester, Elastodiene to be more breathable, lightwight. It cools the body faster and...
Squats can cause severe damage to your knees, especially if you do them with weights. The BETTER 160 Knee Brace is made of a mixture of nylon, elastodiene fiber, spandex, and polyester to help take off pressure from your knees when you’re working out. You’ll also won’t have to worry about rolling or bunching with these sleeves because they feature a rubber material on the inner parts that ensure they stay in place. Besides, the sleeves feature an ergonomic design in the knee cap area that enhances the support in your knee for better performance.
And we can’t forget to mention the 3D weaving technology that not only makes these sleeves look stunning but also enhances their durability. We also love that the manufacturer offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee, which means you have nothing to lose when you buy these sleeves. Users are crazy about these knee sleeves.
4. Sparthos Knee Compression Sleeves
- ✅ PAIN RELIEF AND FAST RECOVERY - Recommended by trainers and doctors, Sparthos knee sleeves will provide relief from swelling, stiffness, soreness, arthritis, tendonitis and other knee conditions....
- ✅ INCREASE YOUR PERFORMANCE - Created for extra stability and support, Sparthos Knee Sleeve will compress the knee, stimulating blood flow and delivering more oxygen. These are the key factors of...
If you suffer from achy knees even outside the gym, you need a pair of sleeves you can wear all day long. The Sparthos Knee Compression Sleeves are perfect for everyday use, squats, and other physical activities. Thanks to their seamless design, you can wear these sleeves under your clothes, and no one will notice. Not to mention, they feature silicone strips that help them stay in place even when you’re engaging in vigorous physical activity.
And you don’t have to worry about discomfort because these sleeves are made of breathable yarn.
With this fabric, your knees stay dry and cool throughout the day. Furthermore, these sleeves include high-quality compression materials that provide the support you need, thereby promoting recovery and enhancing blood circulation. You can get them in four different sizes and colors. Users believe these are among the best sleeves on the market.
5. Lexniush Knee Brace Professional Max Collision
- More Features Than Just a Compression Sleeve: Lexniush knee compression sleeve give you phenomenal protection.Stabilizer bars & patella gel pad adds stability & full support and compression to the...
- Perfect Fit Great for Any Activity: Our knee brace plus size perfect fit any activity that involves a great amount of stress on the joints like, baseball, basketball, running, crossfit, soccer golf,...
The Lexniush Knee Brace Professional Max Collision is not your typical knee sleeve. This knee sleeve gives you more protection than what you get from the majority of knee sleeves on the market.
This sleeve features patella gel pads and stabilizer bars to ensure maximum support for your knee. It’s an excellent choice for someone who’s recovering from an injury, suffers from arthritis pain, has undergone knee surgery, or engages in intense physical activities that cause too much pressure on the knees.
The sleeves feature breathable fabric with four-way compression to guarantee comfort and ease of movement in all your physical activities. They come in five different sizes and colors. Buyers can’t stop raving about these knee sleeves.
6. Uflex Athletics Knee Sleeve With Straps
- BENEFITS: Reduces inflammation/swelling, soreness, stiffness, has heating effect for muscular recovery
- SPORTS: Suitable for all sports activities that involve a great amount of stress on the joints like: running, basketball, soccer, football, golf, cycling, tennis, hiking, volleyball, skiing and much...
If you want to keep your joints safe in the weights room, look no further than the Uflex Athletics Knee Sleeve With Straps. These knee sleeves will give your knees the support they need at the gym thanks to their top-notch compression fabric and straps. Besides, the sleeves feature lightweight, breathable fabric with non-slip technology that ensures the only thing you focus on is your form.
And typical of UFlex, these sleeves have an exceptional 3D finish that not only guarantees durability but also ensures you stand out from the crowd. These sleeves come in a small, medium, and large size. Buyers are over the moon about these sleeves.
7. Top Go Compression Knee Sleeve
- PHENOMENAL SUPPORT AND PROTECTION: Full support for your knee, Compression sleeves designed for full range of motion and full protection. Protect the leg and knee from pulling in sports...
- ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM & BREATHTAKING DESIGN: Compression tape on Knee Sleeves to keep this knee brace from sliding down or rolling during physical activity, premier than other brands or models, High...
The Top Go Compression Knee Sleeve is a sleek, stylish, and breathable sleeve that provides excellent support for your knees. One of our favorite features of this sleeve is the straps, which allow you to customize the compression to your desired tightness. We also love that the fabric is moisture-wicking and odor-free, thus giving you the confidence you need to hit the gym or train without any discomfort.
Also, you won’t have to worry about pulling up the sleeves when training because they have an anti-slip system.
8. Mava Sports Knee Support Sleeves
- Comfortable: Good knee support with no stiffness. No itching. No slipping. Full mobility & comfort.
- Anatomically shaped: Prevent injuries and accelerate your recovery. Great for healing and rehab.
Last on our list of best knee sleeves for squats is the Mava Sports Knee Support Sleeves. Several things make these sleeves stand out. For one, they have a unique design that will, without a doubt, make you stand out from the crowd. But there’s more to these sleeves than just good looks. They have compressive materials that ensure your knees get the support they require when you’re working out. The fabric is also comfortable and breathable, thereby enabling you to enjoy your workout without any disruptions.
We also love that they’re seamless, thus making it possible to wear them under your clothes. Buyers believe these sleeves are worth the investment.
Say Goodbye to Knee Pain
Achy knees can quickly derail your fitness progress because they make it impossible to engage in most physical activities, including squats. But with the best knee sleeves for squats, this will be a thing of the past. Knee sleeves provide support for your knees and aid in the recovery process. And the best part is that they’re affordable.
So don’t let pain get in the way of your fitness goals. Invest in the best knee sleeves and conquer each exercise without restrictions. Have you used any of the sleeves on this list? Did they live up to your expectations? Please share your experience with us in the comments section below.